Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of a Department of Defense Cleared Security Officer.
The Cleared Security Officer will be responsible for the protection of and access to highly classified and sensitive equipment, technology and information. Rigorous adherence and understanding of security protocols is mandatory, as is a US Government security clearance. The Cleared Security Officer candidates for this position will undergo an extensive vetting process by Allied Universal, the client, and the US Government (DoD). This mandatory process is lengthy and thorough.
Virtual Hiring Event - DoD Clearance required
When: June 16,2023
Time: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years high-level security experience on DOD site or similar in military
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Must have an active DoD Clearance
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Respond to and assess security alarms or emergency alarms, emergency situations, medical aid, fires, oxygen deficiency alarms, first responder; secure classified information, escort visitors and contractors, secure ingress and egress situations
- Preserve order and enforce rules, regulations and directives for the viability of the site and the safety of personnel, equipment and sensitive information
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances, both through written and verbal means
- Know site-specific operations performance manuals and post orders
- Conduct personal sweeps in closed areas; monitor prohibited items in certain areas
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.